Devon Audit Partnerships Counter Fraud Team provide a comprehensive service to be able to react to instances of fraud.
Proactive services include;
- Counter Fraud Policy and Strategy Development
- Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Fraud Awareness training to maximise your return on investment
- Data Matching Services
- Compliance advice and audits
- Support to develop your counter-fraud and corruption resilience and response
- Strategies to enable you to take pro-active action
- Support to create and embed counter-fraud routines across the organisation
As a not-for-profit organisation we are very competitively priced. For further information please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and how we can meet them.
If we already support you in this area and you have a concern to raise you can do so by emailing or phoning 01392 382437. We will deal with your concern in a professional manner and in accordance with the Whistleblowing policy of your employer.