Skip to content

Thinking of ‘blowing the whistle’?

Whistleblowing information

If you decide to blow the whistle to a prescribed person rather than your employer, you must make sure that you have chosen the correct person or body for your issue. A list of the prescribed people and bodies who you can make a disclosure to can be found on the Directgov and Business Link websites: Whistleblowing guide for employees