Our qualified risk management professionals are on hand to provide support and advice in all aspects of risk management, from helping you prepare statements for your annual accounts, through to implementation of a full Enterprise Risk Management Programme.
- Review your existing risk management arrangements and make recommendations for improvements
- Work with you to develop and implement a risk management strategy and policy that works for you
- Help you to develop and implement a risk register
- Provide training to staff on roles and responsibilities for risk management
- Provide training to trustees on the role they need to take in the management of risks
- Help you to ensure compliance with CC26
- Help you to ensure that you identify and manage the right risks such as cyber security, funding and people
- Help you to embed risk management throughout your organisation
Our clients say:
Charities that are required by law to have their accounts audited must make a risk management statement in their trustee’s annual report confirm that that they have satisfied themselves that systems or procedures are established to manage risks...